Tuesday 10 December 2013: Day 263
I’m done! I just have grading and a paper to look over and then my first semester of grade school is done! Very shaky start but I understand what needs to be done now.
Secret Santa part two, really curious as to who it is, but I’ll see on Friday.
I finished one class and two classes to go before being done with my first semester of grad school. Very bumpy ride but I think I know now what is expected of me so I don’t make the same mistakes again.
TUTORIAL | Burned Paper Nails
1. Paint your nails with a light nude polish, wait until it’s completely dries.
2. Put a piece of newspaper in alcohol, and wait 15-20 sec.
3.Place the wet paper onto your nails, push it down with your fingers and wait until the alcohol evaporates (7-10 sec), and remove the paper.
4. Topcoat it with clear polish.
5. Draw some lines with black polish, where you want your burned papers edges.
6., 7. Put some black and brown polish with a piece of makeup sponge around the black lines.
8. Clean up the edges with acetone.
9. Use a matte topcoat.
Not a girl but this is really really cool.
(via lorinlaufeyson)Source: glitterfingerlexa